Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweet potato skillet w/ chicken, spinach, goat cheese and pinenuts



Chicken, sweet potatoes, pine nuts, goat cheese and spinach, 2 tsp olive oil and pinch of black pepper and cinnamon. The reason I like this so much is I feel like I am eating something  rich, creamy and indulgent but I'm not. It's all clean and its all healthy! I just let it get all melty!!!

I eye -balled most of the measurements so I don't really have those for you but approx 10 oz cubed chicken, 2 handfuls spinach leaves, tbsp pine nuts, 2 oz goat cheese and 1/2 large sweet potato (no skin). Just throw it all in with the olive oil coating the skillet and season at the end. Takes approx 10 min until it's perfectly cooked and melty on med heat. Makes 2 delicious and healthy servings.

This one is spinach, chicken, black beans, sweet potatoes and  feta...if you haven't had black beans and sweet potatoes together I strongly urge you to expand your normal and try it!!!



Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment