Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mini Meat Muffins!



I got this idea from this recipe: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/video-jamie-eason-turkey-meatloaf-muffins.htm

I changed it just a little!

I added chopped asparagus and used flaxseed meal and oat bran instead of oats.

I added hot sauce and crushed red pepperflakes and did not use cumin. I used fresh thyme because I have it growing in my window.

Don't be afraid to use what you have on hand already, substitute or omit some ingredients....you do not ever have to follow recipes exactly! I think it's boring, I like to make it my own...so go make these your own!

These are great for you and I promise they are delicious!!! These are also great for your kids!  Mini so they are appealing to little ones-like meatballs and like mini muffins! I made 1 batch of the mini and 1 batch of the full size. I ate some, refrigerated some and froze some.

That's how I do what I do-Enjoy!!!! xoxoxo-A

No comments:

Post a Comment