Sunday, October 28, 2012

Black Bean Spaghetti



BLACK BEAN SPAGHETTI!

Found this little gem at my local "health food store"-Today's Markey in Oakmont, PA

20 g's of protein per serving!!! Low carbs too!!! This spaghetti was sent from HEAVEN! Love it!

I made mine with about 5 oz of salsa marinated chicken, mangos, red onions, red and orange pepper.

This is so easy!

Marinade your chicken in salsa for at least 30 min or longer if you have time. Cube it, cook it in oven or skillet then set aside. Cook your pasta while you cook up your cut up mango and veggies..... sautee' for 10 min on low heat. Last, add in cooked chicken and cooked spaghetti to the mango and veggies and let them play around in there for another 5 min together adding whatever seasonings you want. Give them all a good stir and toss with some EVOO-Extra Virgin Olive Oil!

This is a very light but very filling dish!

I like to try new things all of the time-that is how I keep my healthy eating habits in check. I will not allow myself to get bored! If you put effort into your planning and cooking you will be completely satisfied eating healthy!

Oh ya-I had a small glass of white wine that I soaked some of the mangos in along with some apples and peaches-delicious!!! Also added some guacamole and a few chips!

Enjoy!!!
xoxoxo-A

No comments:

Post a Comment