Sunday, June 24, 2012

Treat yourself with good ingredients! Blueberry Pancakes



I love pancakes and just because I love to live a healthy lifestyle does not mean that I can't have them! Choose your ingredients wisely and you can enjoy all your favorites in a more healthy way! Treat yourself by treating yourself right.


I use this pancake mix pictured  because it is made of whole grains, whole wheat and is also low in sugar. Look at the nutritional facts of what you are buying. Is it made of artificial colors or flavors and preservatives? Put it down if it is and choose more wisely. I added Greek yogurt, fresh blueberries and water to the mix. That is it. Max and I enjoyed these this morning with a little dab or two of syrup! Delicious and I feel like we "treated" ourselves to a healthier version of one of our favorite breakfast foods!
Enjoy!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment